No. To use the Dart feature, you must select the number of items that come with your monthly plan to be included in your Dart shipment. Therefore if part of your Dart order is not available, or not up to our quality standards, the whole Dart order will be cancelled, and we will refund the Dart fee. The items will remain in your Closet. You can Prioritze the items in your virtual Closet, and we will do our best to get those to you as soon as possible
Articles in this section
- What is Dart?
- What is the cost of Dart?
- If I use Dart, when will I receive my box?
- What happens if my Dart order is not shipped when it was supposed to?
- I’m confused, sometimes Dart is available and sometimes it is not?
- When I returned to select my styles in Dart, styles had changed. Why is that?
- When I returned to confirm my Dart order, the items that I had previously selected were no longer saved for me. Why is that?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access dart. Why is that?
- Why are some items in my Closet not available for Dart?
- I placed a Dart order but I changed my mind. Can I cancel my order or select different styles?