Your Closet has all the items that you have selected that you would love to rent from us. The Dart feature reviews all items in your Closet and will only display styles that are available for a Dart shipment at that particular moment in time. Because our inventory changes constantly, some items in your Closet may not be available for expedited processing when you use Dart.
Articles in this section
- What is Dart?
- What is the cost of Dart?
- If I use Dart, when will I receive my box?
- What happens if my Dart order is not shipped when it was supposed to?
- I’m confused, sometimes Dart is available and sometimes it is not?
- When I returned to select my styles in Dart, styles had changed. Why is that?
- When I returned to confirm my Dart order, the items that I had previously selected were no longer saved for me. Why is that?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access dart. Why is that?
- Why are some items in my Closet not available for Dart?
- I placed a Dart order but I changed my mind. Can I cancel my order or select different styles?