Dart only displays styles that are available to be shipped at that particular moment in time. Because our inventory availability changes constantly, items may no longer be available when you are ready to select your items for a Dart shipment. If you leave the page and return later, you may see a different selection of styles based on what is available for Dart at that particular time.
Articles in this section
- What is Dart?
- What is the cost of Dart?
- If I use Dart, when will I receive my box?
- What happens if my Dart order is not shipped when it was supposed to?
- I’m confused, sometimes Dart is available and sometimes it is not?
- When I returned to select my styles in Dart, styles had changed. Why is that?
- When I returned to confirm my Dart order, the items that I had previously selected were no longer saved for me. Why is that?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access dart. Why is that?
- Why are some items in my Closet not available for Dart?
- I placed a Dart order but I changed my mind. Can I cancel my order or select different styles?