The Dart feature refreshes based on each item's availability for shipment.You should not be able to choose items that are not available. If part of your Dart order is not available or not up to our quality standards at the time of packing, the order will be cancelled, and we will refund the Dart fee. You will receive an email notification if this happens.
Articles in this section
- What is Dart?
- What is the cost of Dart?
- If I use Dart, when will I receive my box?
- What happens if my Dart order is not shipped when it was supposed to?
- I’m confused, sometimes Dart is available and sometimes it is not?
- When I returned to select my styles in Dart, styles had changed. Why is that?
- When I returned to confirm my Dart order, the items that I had previously selected were no longer saved for me. Why is that?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access dart. Why is that?
- Why are some items in my Closet not available for Dart?
- I placed a Dart order but I changed my mind. Can I cancel my order or select different styles?