You are only able to purchase items that you have in the At-Home section of your Closet. If you would like to purchase an item that you have already returned, please add it back to your Closet and Prioritze it. By doing so, our system will take that item into consideration first before other items in your Closet,, Although we do our best to get Prioritzed items to you as soon as possible, the items we send to you are based on availability.
Articles in this section
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my Haverdash account to pay for a purchase?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on a brand's official site than the price shown in my At-Home section. Will you match the price?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I Closeted?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Will the items be discounted?
- How do I purchase an Item?