If the item is a new arrival, the price will be reflected in your At-Home section on the 2nd day after the item has launched on our site. If it is an item you have Return Notified, you will be unable to purchase it, as we are preparing your next shipment to replace it. To remove the Return Notification, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the description of the item, and we’ll take care of it for you.
Articles in this section
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my Haverdash account to pay for a purchase?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on a brand's official site than the price shown in my At-Home section. Will you match the price?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I Closeted?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Will the items be discounted?
- How do I purchase an Item?