No, but it's very simple to Try-Then-Buy. We want to make sure that you love the style and fit before you decide to purchase items. To try, simply add the item to the On-the-Rack section of your Closet. When you receive it, you can make the purchase with just a few clicks in the At-Home section of your Closet.
Articles in this section
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my Haverdash account to pay for a purchase?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on a brand's official site than the price shown in my At-Home section. Will you match the price?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I Closeted?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Will the items be discounted?
- How do I purchase an Item?