The only card we will charge is the one currently on file for your account. If you would like to use an alternate card, we will need you to update your credit card details through your account page. Sign in to your account and then click on your name located at the top right-hand side of the page. Select "My Account" and go to "Billing Details". Select "Update Billing" to add your new credit card details.
Articles in this section
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my Haverdash account to pay for a purchase?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on a brand's official site than the price shown in my At-Home section. Will you match the price?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I Closeted?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Will the items be discounted?
- How do I purchase an Item?